Guided tours in our exhibitions
- Zero City – How will we handle the transportation of people and cargo in the city of tomorrow that is fossil free to reach the climate goals? aprox. 30 min.
- Hyper Human – meet the future human. Length approx. 30 min.
- General tour – You can get an insight into what the Museum can offer. The tour will take you around the museum via our most important exhibitions. Length approx. 40 min.
- Play Beyond Play – 1,000 m2 of gaming experiences. Here you can explore the history of games and allow yourself to be immersed in games.
- The Mine – We start out in mining environments as they were 100 years ago, before ending up in today’s modern operating environments.
- MegaMind – Our science centre looking at where all the smart ideas come from. Paint with your eyes, steer with the power of thought and create designs in the air – here you can do things you never believed were possible.
Tour of LM Ericsson’s memorial room
Are you looking to experience an environment that exudes history, pomp and circumstance? The Ericsson Room, dating 1903, was used for a while as a stateroom for Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, and moved to the National Museum of Science and Technology in the 1940s. It is a unique room entirely in mahogany, with telephone motifs on all the furnishings. Guided tours of LM Ericsson’s memorial room can be conducted on Tuesday–Friday between 13.00–17.00 for a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 16 people. A tour lasts 30–60 minutes. Send a booking request.
Last updated 24 July 2023.