After work and teamwork package
At Tekniska, situated at beautiful Djurgården, you can challenge your colleagues in a fun team building activity The Code Challenge, experience exciting exhibitions and enjoy wonderful food and drinks. The Code Challenge lets you experience the museum in a completely new way, including the new exhibition Zero City.
The activity leader from More Activities will guide you through the activity. Divided into teams and equipped with iPads, you explore the museum’s exhibitions in search of a number of QR codes. Each code gives the team a question regarding the exhibition they are currently at. The correct answer will earn you points and the team that has collected the most points when the time has run out is the proud winner!
The activity takes approx. 90 minutes and can be done in Swedish or English. And our new exhibition Zero City is of course included in the activity. An exhibition where you as a visitor are faced with solving the great challenges of the future with the goal of achieving zero emissions from the city.
After work in the spirit of sustainability
Your visit ends with an After work in the spirit of sustainability signed Tekniska by Pontus. You will be served two smaller courses that could be on the menu in the future Zero City, Vegetarian Burgers & Root vegetable crisps (Vegan) and Grilled Chorizo in bread with accompaniments (Vegan).
You buy your drinks onsite and on the drink list there are good alternatives both with and without alcohol, such as fruit juice from Rescued or locally produced eco soft drink Törst from Värmdö.
The visit incl. activity and After work that takes place between 17:00 – 22:00 hrs. Minimum 15 people in the party. For groups between 15 – 50 people the After work will be in the restaurant, for larger parties the After work is served in our event venue, the Event room.
15 – 50 people: SEK 995:- + VAT/person, reserved seats in the restaurant
51 – 150 people: SEK 1 100:- + VAT/person, the group will be placed in the Event room.
The price includes:
- Entrance to the exhibitions
- Activity The Code Challenge
- An After work menu with two smaller courses Vegetarian Burgers & Root vegetable crisps (Vegan) and Grilled Chorizo in bread with accompaniments (Vegan).
- Reserved seats in the restaurant or in the Event room for larger parties of 51 people or more
All drinks will be an addition to the above.
- The offer is valid between March 10 and June 23 2022, non-holiday weekdays with the exception of school holidays.
- All reservations are made on request.
- The offer can only be booked within the specified times17:00 – 22:00 hrs.
- Minimum charge for 15 people for reserved seats in the restaurant and minimum charge for 51 people for the Event room.
- Existing furniture and technology are included in the Event room for larger parties from 51 people.
- If help is required by technicians with existing technology in the Event room, there will be an additional charge.
- For other requests, a quote will be provided and may involve additional costs, for premises, staff, technology, food and drinks.
Terms and conditions
- Special booking conditions apply to the offer with free cancellation up to 30 days before the event date.
- Up to 14 days prior to the event date the number of participants can be adjusted free of charge up to 10%(however no lower than the minimum number of participants that applies to the room in the original reservation ie. 15 people in the restaurant and 51 people in the Event room), after that it is 100% payment upon adjustment.
For more information, please read terms and conditions
If you have any questions about the offer or wish to make a reservation, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about events, just contact Annika or Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08-450 56 73.
Send a booking enquiry
Fill out our form and we will get back to you with a proposal for arrangement.
Last updated 3 March 2022.