Take a break in the restaurant's lush outdoor environment. Photo: Vanni Jung Ståhle, Tekniska museet
Summer menu and teamwork experience
Like in the countryside but still so central! Here at Djurgården and Tekniska, you and your colleagues can have a fun experience this spring and summer. Discover exciting exhibitions where you can combine your visit with the idyllic nature of Djurgården and challenge your colleagues in a creative team building activity. You finish your day with being served a summer menu with elements of BBQ, by Tekniska by Pontus.
We have developed an offer for this spring and summer which means, among other things, that you get access to the exhibitions at Tekniska – step into the future city in Zero City, reflect on AI, gene editing and and the dream of eternal life in HyperHuman or take the chance to challenge your colleagues in a game in the 1000 sqm game exhibition Play beyond Play.
At any time during the later part of the afternoon, you move out into the wonderful nature of Djurgården, where the activity company More Activities guides you through an approximately 1.5-hour fun team building activity. The choice of activity (Checkpoint challenge or Teamwork) is made when you make your reservation and applies to the entire group.
When the activity is finished, you gather outside the museum to sum up the day and then it is time for foods and drinks in the restaurant Tekniska by Pontus. If the weather is nice you can also use our outdoor seating area. If you are a larger party than 50 people, you will be seated in the Event room for you dinner.
Your evening ends at 22:00 when the restaurant closes for the day.
An alternative with an indoor activity
If you want an indoor activity instead or outdoors, you can book the offer with the activity the Code Challenge. You compete in teams in search of QR codes in some of the museum’s exhibitions to answer questions that earns you points. A fun way to experience the museum!
Summer menu with elements of BBQ
- Pulled pork in KRAV-labeled Brioche bread from Jam&B, baked with organic butter and egg, pickled red onion, caramelized silver onion, chili mayonnaise & coriander.
- Lamb sausage with toasted onion in rye bread & pickled beets.
- Vego Burgers & chips of root vegetable.
Accompaniments such as corn salsa with coriander & jalapeños, Coleslaw made of cabbage, kale & apples, Roasted onions with red cabbage & almonds.
The Restaurant, reserved seats
Summer menu & outdoors activity
15 – 50 people: SEK 1 165:- per person, exclusive of VAT
Summer menu & the Code Challenge
15 – 50 people: SEK 1 180:- per person, exclusive of VAT
The Event room, exclusive for your party
Summer menu & outdoors activity
51 – 100 people: SEK 1 305:- per person, exclusive of VAT
Summer menu & the Code Challenge
51 – 100 people: SEK 1 280:- per person, exclusive of VAT
Additions to all options:
- SEK 150:- per person, exclusive of VAT, dessert made of seasonal ingredients
- SEK 215:- per person, exclusive of VAT, beverage package with 2 units of beer/wine and coffee.
- SEK 135:- per person, exclusive nof VAT, non-alcoholic beverage package with 2 units and coffee.
For larger parties or other requests, please contact the event booking for a quote.
- The offer is valid during the period May 2, 2022 – September 30, 2022 holiday free weekdays with the exception of school holidays.
- All bookings are made on request.
- The offer can only be made during given times:
– Visit the museum’s exhibitions during ordinary opening hours 10:00 – 22:00.
– An outdoor activity with More Activities, Checkpoint challenge or Teamwork, or indoor activity the Code Challenge, the entire group will to the same activity, about 1,5 hour sometime between 13:00 – 17:30.
– Dinner in the restaurant Tekniska by Pontus or in the Event room kl 17:30 – 22:00 –
- Minimum charge is for 15 people or 51 people depending on the choice of activity that is made when making your reservation.
- Existing furnutire are included.
- Choice of outdoor activity (Checkpoint challenge or Teamwork) is made in dialogue with More Activities after you have booked the offer with the event booking at Tekniska.
Terms and conditions
Special booking conditions apply to the offer with free cancellation up to 30 days prior to the event.
Changes in the number of participants can be made free of charge 14 days prior to the event but no lower than the minimum charge of 15 people for reservations in the restaurant and 51 people for reservations in the Event room.
For cancellations closer than 14 days prior to the event, the reservation will be charges by 100%.
For more information about terms and conditions, pleas read Booking regulations and payment conditions
If you have any questions about the offer or would like to make a reservation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Tekniska offers outdoor activities in collaboration with the activity company More Activities. The two outdoor activities you can choose fram are Checkpoint challenge and Teamwork. One activity is chosen for the entire group:
Engaging activity where everyone can contribute in different ways! Checkpoint challenge is a hybrid between orientation and quizz that can easily be adapted to all environmentsand tailored to you particular company. This nexciting tablet game challenges the classic team buildning exercises and can be completely tailored to different environments and companies.
Checkpoint Challenge is a GPS controlled, active quiz that also contains a number of fun photo assignments. The nactivity offers a wonderful way to experience Djurgården. The competing teams must complete the tasks marked on a map and answer a number of questions to earn more points. All during a certain amount of time.
Tip: submit your own questions and we will tailor the game to the theme of your conference!
A fun activity for groups who want to hone their communication and get to know each other better! Get your conference going with out Teamwork where the teams meet in a number of different challenges that will put both the group and the mind to the test.
Our version of a team building can vary from a classic pentathlon to an almost unlimited number of unusual challenges.
The activity contains both elements of competition and strategic assignments that each team must solve within the time limit, with the goal of developing their internal communication and collabortion skills.
The Code Challange
Then Code challenge is a new way to experience the museum. Devided into teams, equipped with iPads, the teams explore the museum’s exhibitions in search of QR codes. Each code gives the team a question to answer about the exhibition they are currently in. Right answer will earn you points and the team with the most points when the time is out is named the winner!
Last updated 24 July 2023.