The National Museum of Science and Technology is open again, after having closed temporarily due to the corona situation. The safety of our visitors and employees is our first priority.
Our premises are large with 12,000 square meters of public areas. Please note that we only allow 200 guests to enter the museum per hour, to ensure the possibility to keep a safe distance.
Currently, tickets are only available at the museum’s entrance. The annual pass is always valid as an entry ticket.
If you want to avoid standing in line in bad weather, please visit us a little later in the day. At the moment, we cannot offer tickets online as the system does not support slot times.
Opening hours from 1 July
Tuesday – Sunday 10.00–16.00. Please note that we are closed on Mondays.
How we work to make visits safe
We have taken great measures to make visits to the museum as safe as possible, and we work actively to prevent the spread of infection.
- We have reduced the maximum number of visitors to the museum.
- We urge our visitors to keep distance via signs, speakers and staff on site.
- We have cancelled all program activities and all showings.
- We have increased the amount of seats in our restaurant – and increased the distance between tables – by, if necessary, opening another adjoining room.
- We have limited the number of visitors in the store to 10 people at a time and 50 people in the obstacle course in MegaMind.
- We have removed all cash handling.
- We have expanded our cleaning routines.
- We have removed our VR stations.
- We have stations with desinfectants around the museum.
We continue to follow guidelines from the The Public Health Agency of Sweden and we monitor the development of Covid-19 continuously.
Anyone who has the slightest symptoms should not come to the museum. Stay at home.
If you are unable to visit us on site, feel free to check out all our digital material available here.
Support the museum
Just like for many others, the corona situation poses big challenges for the The National Museum of Science and Technology, because a large part of our business is funded by entrance fees.
To become an annual member is the best way to support us – and at the same time get a full year of fun for you and your family.
If you feel that you want to support the museum via Swish, you are welcome to contribute with an amount of choice.
Important! Mark the payment Stöd Tekniska.
Swish: 123 068 18 33