The museums auditorium has room for 180 people and can be rented for a half or a full day.
The National Museum of Science and Technology’s hall and auditorium can accommodate 180 people in a theatre seating arrangement.
You can hire the auditorium for a full day or half a day for lectures and events.
Equipment in the auditorium
- 1 Panasonic RZ970 WUXGA Projector – with Full HD
- 1 screen with 16:9 format (1920 x 1080)
- 1 x HDMI/VGA input by the pulpet
- 1 x PC for presentations complete with Microsoft Office
- 3 x wireless Headmics with transmitters
- 1 x wireless handheld microphone
- Possibility for wired podium microphone
- 2 x WIFI networks, one open and one password-protected.
- 1 x pulpet
- 1 x hight-adjustable table
- 1 x standing table
- 1 x white board
- 1 x flip board / white board on stand
- Hearing loop for seating rows 1 – 3
- 1 x mobile ramp for improved accessibility, on request
Last updated 25 July 2023.