Visitors with infants and/or prams
- There is a parking for prams in the museum. There is a limited number of locks available, please contact the staff.
- There are a limited number of strollers and baby carriers to borrow at the museum. Please contact the reception for more information.
- The museum restaurant does not sell baby food but provides a microwawe oven to warm jars of baby food that you have brought with you. The Restaurant also offers a children´s menu.
- A wheelchair accessible toilet and a baby changing table are located by the main entrance, by the restaurant, and inside MegaMind.
Physically disabled visitors
- Parking for the disabled is available at the Museum but it is currently not located adjacent to the main entrance.
- There is a ramp at the main entrance for baby carriages/prams and a platform lift for manual and electric wheelchairs. Outside the Museum there are three stone steps and a ramp.
- There are lifts and ramps between all floors and exhibition spaces in the Museum.
The museum is accessible by wheelchair through ramps and lifts. There is a wheelchair to borrow at the entrance, contact the staff for assistance.
A wheelchair accessible toilet and a baby changing table are located by
the main entrance, by the restaurant, and inside MegaMind.
Visually impaired visitors
- Stairs are marked on the top and bottom steps. There are handrails on all staircases in the Museum.
- Guide (seeing eye) dogs are welcome in the Museum.
- Contact the information desk by the entrance to borrow gloves, which will allow you to touch the exhibited objects. You can also borrow torches and magnifying glasses.
Hearing impaired visitors
- A hearing aid induction loop (audio loop) is installed in the museum Auditorium.
- Hearing dogs are welcome in the Museum.
For visitors with allergies
- Smoking is only permitted in the restaurant´s outdoor eating area.
- There are live plants in the restaurant. On special occasions, there may also be plants or flowers in other parts of the museum.
- During the production of new exhibitions, dust and strong odors may occur. If you have any doubts, please contact us before your visit.
- Guide (seeing eye) dogs and hearing dogs are welcome at the museum, but no other animals are allowed.
Safety notice for Cino4
The seats in Cino4 have built-in motion effects, which may cause discomfort or stress to people who are pregnant, or who have heart problems or back problems.
All films includes lightning effects that might not be suitable for people with epilepsy, for example.
Find out more about Cino4